The North Kohala Eat Locally Grown Campaign has developed the Eat Local Hawaii Plate based on the USDA “Obama Plate”. Click on the link to see the graphic. Find additional information about the North Kohala Eat Locally Grown Campaign at: http://eatlocalhi.org/home/
Join Slow FoodSlow Food Hawaii is a chapter of Slow Food USA. Click on this link (SlowFoodUSA) to go to the Slow Food USA home page where you can find membership information. Select "Hawaii" as your primary chapter.
- Please join us for Slow Food Hawaii’s annual Holiday Potluck at Kumau Ranch in Kohala!
- A ‘mushrooming’ we go…the Slow Food Hawai’i way…
- Gnocchi Making Class at Mala’ai/August 25th
- ‘Tour & Taste’ at Hamakua Heritage Mushroom Farm/August 4th
- Slow Food Luncheon at Cafe Pesto Hilo Bay–New Date–April 21, 1 pm.