This baseline study was prepared for the County Department of Research and Development by the University of Hawaii at Hilo Geography and Environmental Studies Department and Island Planning. The principal authors were Jeffrey Melrose and Dr. Donna Delparte.
Join Slow FoodSlow Food Hawaii is a chapter of Slow Food USA. Click on this link (SlowFoodUSA) to go to the Slow Food USA home page where you can find membership information. Select "Hawaii" as your primary chapter.
- Please join us for Slow Food Hawaii’s annual Holiday Potluck at Kumau Ranch in Kohala!
- A ‘mushrooming’ we go…the Slow Food Hawai’i way…
- Gnocchi Making Class at Mala’ai/August 25th
- ‘Tour & Taste’ at Hamakua Heritage Mushroom Farm/August 4th
- Slow Food Luncheon at Cafe Pesto Hilo Bay–New Date–April 21, 1 pm.