A Feed Hawaii class. Preparing a delicious luncheon for participants with mostly locally grown foods. Focusing on healthy foods that are fairly easy to grow in Hawaii. Cost $15, maximum of 12 participants. Instructor-Una Greenaway. Location-Kuaiwi Farm, Captain Cook mauka. Call 328-8888 to register.
Join Slow FoodSlow Food Hawaii is a chapter of Slow Food USA. Click on this link (SlowFoodUSA) to go to the Slow Food USA home page where you can find membership information. Select "Hawaii" as your primary chapter.
- Please join us for Slow Food Hawaii’s annual Holiday Potluck at Kumau Ranch in Kohala!
- A ‘mushrooming’ we go…the Slow Food Hawai’i way…
- Gnocchi Making Class at Mala’ai/August 25th
- ‘Tour & Taste’ at Hamakua Heritage Mushroom Farm/August 4th
- Slow Food Luncheon at Cafe Pesto Hilo Bay–New Date–April 21, 1 pm.