On Sunday, August 4, 2013, 26 members and guests of Slow Food Hawai’i and one member of Slow Food Maui who flew over early in the morning, attended a “Tour and Taste” event at the Hamakua Heritage Mushroom Farm in Laupahoehoe. Sonia Martinez, blogger and SFH member provides a report at: http://www.soniatasteshawaii.com/
Join Slow FoodSlow Food Hawaii is a chapter of Slow Food USA. Click on this link (SlowFoodUSA) to go to the Slow Food USA home page where you can find membership information. Select "Hawaii" as your primary chapter.
- Please join us for Slow Food Hawaii’s annual Holiday Potluck at Kumau Ranch in Kohala!
- A ‘mushrooming’ we go…the Slow Food Hawai’i way…
- Gnocchi Making Class at Mala’ai/August 25th
- ‘Tour & Taste’ at Hamakua Heritage Mushroom Farm/August 4th
- Slow Food Luncheon at Cafe Pesto Hilo Bay–New Date–April 21, 1 pm.